Governors are volunteers who work alongside the Executive head teacher. They play an important strategic role in the school and:
- set the aims and objectives for the school;
- set the policies for achieving those aims and objectives;
- set the targets for achieving those aims and objectives;
- monitor and evaluate the progress the school is making towards achievement of its aims and objectives;
- are a source of challenge and support to the head teacher (a critical friend).
You can contact the Chair of Governors, Mrs R.Scott, via email on firstname.lastname@example.org