HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR ENTITLEMENT TO THE PUPIL PREMIUM GRANT?
If you are a parent or guardian in receipt of one of the following benefits your child is entitled to the Pupil Premium Grant:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit – with an income under £16,190 (from 6/4/10)
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
N.B. If you also receive Working Tax Credit then you do not qualify.
Your child is also entitled to the Pupil Premium Grant if:
- they have ever been/currently are Looked After Children (in care)
- they are adopted
- you or your partner have ever been/are currently in the armed forces.
Please contact the school office for further details and an application form.
The Pupil Premium Grant provides additional funding for the school. If you are eligible but do not wish to take up your entitlement, please still make your application as this supports the school.
During 2015/16, 2014/15 and 2013/14 Harefield Infant School received additional funding from the Government (called Pupil Premium) for use with specific students. Please find attached our Pupil Premium Reports.
During 2013/14 Harefield Infant School received additional funding from the Government for sport(called Sport Pupil Premium). Please find attached our Sports Pupil Premium Report.