HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR ENTITLEMENT TO THE PUPIL PREMIUM GRANT?
If you are a parent or guardian in receipt of one of the following benefits your child is entitled to the Pupil Premium Grant:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods)
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
N.B. If you also receive Working Tax Credit then you do not qualify.
Your child is also entitled to the Pupil Premium Grant if:
- they have ever been/currently are Looked After Children (in care)
- they are adopted
- you or your partner have ever been/are currently in the armed forces.
Please contact the school office for further details and an application form.
The Pupil Premium Grant provides additional funding for the school. If you are eligible but do not wish to take up your entitlement, please still make your application as this supports the school.
During 2015/16, 2014/15 and 2013/14 Harefield Infant School received additional funding from the Government (called Pupil Premium) for use with specific students. Please find attached our Pupil Premium Reports.
During 2013/14 Harefield Infant School received additional funding from the Government for sport(called Sport Pupil Premium). Please find attached our Sports Pupil Premium Report.